Our social:

At the hospital


Making an appoinment:
Claire: Hello, how may I help you?
Roy: I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Smith, please.
Claire: What would you like to see him for?
Roy: I need my annual physical and also have a shoulder problem. It is aching.
Claire: Dr. Smith has openings next week. Are you free on Monday or Tuesday?
Roy: I am free on Tuesday afternoon.
Claire: We will schedule you for next week Tuesday at 3pm.

Seeing the doctor:

Claire: Hi, doctor. I came today because I need a flu shot and to get a checkup.
Roy: Okay. Have you had a flu shot in the past year?
Claire: No, not in the last few years. My knee hurts as well. I have been running a lot more and think it is injured.
Roy: When did the pain start and does it still hurt now?
Claire: About 2 weeks ago and yes, it still hurts.
Roy: I suggest you ice it and I will prescribe you some pain medication.
Claire: Thank you, Doctor! 

Visiting a patient:

Angelica: Hello, I am here to visit my sister.
Claire: What is your sister’s name?
Angelica: Her name is Annette Simmons. She is going to have a baby.
Claire: Oh, congratulations! Yes, I see here Ms. Simmons is in the maternity ward. Do you need directions?
Angelica: Yes, please.
Claire: She is in the east wing. Take this elevator to the 3rd floor and walk down the hall then make a right turn. She is in room 304.

Seeking Help:

Claire: May I help you, sir?
Roy: Yes, My child is running a fever and we need help immediately.
Claire: How long has he had a fever?
Roy : He has had a fever for the last few hours and will not eat. I am afraid he is sick.
Claire: Have a seat and we will get a doctor to see you right away.